I have received product from Oreo for this post. It is an entry to the Foodies100 Wonderfilled recipe challenge sponsored by Oreo, which marks the launch of two exciting new flavours: Peanut Butter and Golden. The delicious new flavours are available in all major supermarkets at an RRP of £1.08. To find out more, visit www.facebook.com/oreo
What you Need:
112g plain chocolate
200g of soft butter
200g peanut butter
100g caster sugar
280g plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tin of condensed milk
3 Peanut Butter Oreo Biscuits (crushed)
2 Oreo biscuit tops crushed for the “dirt’ I only used the cookie w/out the filling and crushed it.
What you Do:
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water, set aside.
- Put the butter, peanut butter and sugar into a bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder in a bowl, then add to the butter mixture and the condensed milk until just blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf tin (I used 2 mini loaf tins)
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mini loaf tins and add the crushed peanut butter Oreos. Swirl with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake in a 180°C preheated oven for 40 minutes (check after 30 as the size of your pan will effect the cooking time)
- You can either serve it as is or add decorations to it. I wanted to go with a veggie patch theme so I iced it with green icing, added some more crushed Oreos to make a row and added candy carrots.