We always try to bring you something different on Littlestuff and this is no exception. This is the gift that can keep on giving. Not an experience, no much more, a course, a new begining. Maybe just an interest, a hobby or perhaps that start of a new business venture. Whatever the next step, we are sure this will be a Christmas gift that will delight.
Neal’s Yard Remedies are pleased to present their first online course enabling you to learn about the wonderful benefits of Aromatherapy from the comfort of your own home. This is an interactive course using quizzes and videos to make your learning experience fun.
This course includes a starter kit that will be posted to you upon purchase of the course. Once the kit arrives you are ready to start your training and find out what aromatherapy is, its uses and benefits.
This detailed online course will give you an insight into methods of extraction, how to create a therapeutic blend as well as how to blend aromatically. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
– The history of aromatherapy
– An understanding of aromatherapy and essential oils
– Different application methods
– Safe blending
– Different base/carrier oils
– Introduction to 12 popular essential oils and their properties
– Create therapeutic and aromatic blends
– Different methods of using essential oils
– How to give a lovely relaxing hand and arm massage
– Little Book of Essential Oils
– Organic Almond Oil
– Organic English Lavender Essential Oil
– Organic Geranium Essential Oil
– Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
(Kit is worth RRP £51.00)
To purchase Aromatherapy for Beginners Online – Kit Included for your loved one this Christmas, pop on over the the Neils Yard website, it’s a bargain at £110.