Day 8 of #SummerStuff fortnight, and listen up, Walliams fans! Here’s your chance to win a brilliant #SummerStuff prize bundle from HarperCollins Children’s Books… One lucky family will win the entire David Walliams audiobook collection, worth over £140!
It’s no secret round here that we are HUGE fans of audiobooks (I even wrote them a love letter). For kids, audiobooks are just perfect for long car journeys, sleepless bedtimes, reluctant nap times, or even boringly long adult wedding receptions!
And I don’t for a second believe that it’s somehow ‘cheating’ if they’re not reading the words. It’s well known that simply listening regularly expands vocabulary, and increases an innate literary understanding. It naturally allows more difficult books with complex topics to become accessible far sooner, and it widens a young reader’s literary horizons far beyond the books they’ll see on their home bookshelf.
And honestly – if you’ve a primary-aged kid, then there aren’t many better audiobooks for them than David Walliams. Better yet, they’re all actually narrated by David himself, complete with brilliant sound effects and guest voice actors.
And we have a brilliant bundle of David Walliams audiobooks to give away, worth over £140! The bundle includes:
- The World of David Walliams Bumper-tastic Story Collection, containing The Boy in the Dress, Mr Stink, Billionaire Boy, Gangsta Granny, Ratburger, Demon Dentist, Awful Auntie, and Grandpa’s Great Escape: RRP £80
- The Midnight Gang: RRP £9.99
- Bad Dad: RRP £9.99
- The Ice Monster: RRP £9.99
- The World’s Worst Children: RRP £9.99
- The World’s Worst Children 2: RRP £9.99
- The World’s Worst Children 3: RRP £10
- Spectacular Stories for the Very Young: RRP £6.99
For your chance to win just answer the first four questions in the widget box below. There are more chances to win by completing the other entry options if you so wish – they’re entirely up to you!
The closing date for this competition is 31st August and only entries received on or before that date can be included. The winner will be the first randomly chosen eligible entry. Good luck!