Be Featured on LittleStuff
If you are a small business and would like to be featured on LittleStuff, we would love to hear from you – honest! We accept all businesses on LittleStuff – provided your product is interesting to a parent of a 0-11 yr old. Just pop a quick email to email@example.com and we’ll send you our media pack which has all the info you need. We talk to every business personally, and only invite those we think fit into the LittleStuff house.
Please Note: we receive a huge amount of press releases everyday, and occasionally ‘real’ mail gets lost in the pile.
If you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours then do feel free to nag copiously.
A quick guide on what we do:
- The businesses in the directory have all paid for the right to be there. Please support them by having a browse – they’re all fantastic.
- The ‘Spotted!’ posts are never paid for. These are simply items we’ve come across that made us go “oooh!”. Products that excite us, and that are relevant to our readers. They are never paid for, and we have rarely seen the product in ‘real life’.
- All contests, giveaways and competitions are at our discretion. As always, we reserve the right to reject requests for contests and giveaways if we do not feel they will make a LittleStuff readers life a little more fun.
- Review products have always been provided by the business concerned, and retained by the reviewer. However, we have made our name by our honest and reliable reviews, and we’ll never lie to you. If something’s a bit rubbish, we’ll say so. Or we just won’t talk about it at all.
- Sponsored posts – these are clearly marked as such, and have been paid to be placed there.
Thank you and happy browsing!
The Small Print
On 1stDecember 2009, the FTC put into motion new rules regarding bloggers how they disclose compensated interests. In English this means that bloggers in the US must be transparent, and must state if a blog post or anything referred to in their blog has been paid for or supplied by someone wanting exposure on their site. Now, being a British blogger these rules do not apply to us; however it is something we feel worth working to anyway.
Any business who works with us is entitled to proudly wear a ‘LittleStuff’ badge on their own website or blog! If you’d like a badge with a link back to LittleStuff and/or your post, please just shout at us and we’ll throw one at you.