All About Laura…
Me… Wife to Him. Mother to The Four. Writer, Editor, Person In Charge of not-many-minions. Cooker of meals.
Washer of clothes (actually, the husband does all the laundry). Soother of hurts. Eater of Cake.
Just your average, ho hum, every day super hero.
The LittleStuff Family is me, Mr LittleStuff the photographer, three scary-big teen boys (aged 18, 15, 14) and a girl who’s 10 (going on 21).
- A 70’s child, I’ve been married for a Very Long Time, and appear to have made four children, and collected one large and useless dog along the way.
- I work, I have four children, I run a business… ergo, I do not do dusting. Or ironing.
- I began blogging back in (gulp) 2004.
- I like huge mugs of tea. And Coffee. And Cake. And a steaming cone of crispy fresh fluffy chips, smothered in salt and vinegar. #healthyeater
- When I grow up I am going to be quietly graceful, organised and wear lipstick every day. In the meantime I *may* have a slight butterfly-brain issue.
Basically, I’m you. I know what I want to talk about on LittleStuff – because it’s what my own brain squeaks an “oooh!” at too. Once you’re allegedly a grown up, there’s so much big stuff to handle, sometimes it’s simply nice to think about the pretty Little Stuff.
So that’s what we do.
Tea’s at 11, and we’re VERY partial to posh biscuits.