And if you’ve been following us all week, you’ll have worked out that today we’ve reached the GCSE stage.
When your kids are small, it feels so very far away – an impossibly big age for your precious small child to ever reach.
And yet any parent of a teen will tell you to think twice – it’s impossibly fast, just how quickly it happens. I’m pretty sure my biggest boy was nine a couple of years ago. But yesterday he started 6th form.
And a few years ago I would have cried with joy at the thought of winning this entire set of books for the home library – these things are costly, and yet so brilliantly useful.
Naturally they’ll always be met with a roll of the yes and a sag of the shoulders – and maybe even a resistant “don’t load me with pressure!” type remark.
And yet you’ll find that as the exams draw nearer they mysteriously disappear from the shelves, and turn up on a certain teen bedroom floor – crumpled, creased, scrawled notes in the margins, highlighter stars, exclamations and underlines, and Post It’s stuck on random pages.
- NEW GCSE Maths Higher: Complete Revision & Practice
- NEW GCSE English Language and English Literature: Complete Revision & Practice
- Letts GCSE Success Science
- Letts GCSE Success Geography
- Letts GCSE Success History
- Letts GCSE Success Physical Education
- Letts GCSE Success French (with CD)
- NEW GCSE Maths Higher Tier: All-in-One Revision and Practice
- NEW GCSE English Language and English Literature: All-in-One Revision and Practice
- Collins Student Atlas (New Edition Paperback)
- Collins School Dictionary (Fifth Edition)
And as if that wasn’t enough, Collins are even throwing in a teen-worthy £30 Animal Pirie Messenger bag. Oh yes they are.
So how to enter and win this fabulous GCSE bundle worth over £150? Why just use the magickery below! First question is compulsory, then there’s the usual extra chances.
The closing date for this competition is, of course, midnight tomorrow night the 6th September 2015; only entries received on or before that date and time can be included. The winner will be the first randomly chosen entry. Good luck!
Win a £125 GCSE Bundle plus an AnimalBag