And so here we are at the end of the week – and Day 7 is all about the 11+.
Yes, I know, for some of you this one’s not relevant – for others it’s a massively big deal. I grew up in Essex, and passed my 11+ to get to the local Girls Grammar (which I admit I loved every minute of).
(And whether your child is sitting their 11+ this Autumn or not, these are a brilliant set of practice workbooks for any 10-11yr old)
Intended to provide familiarisation and realistic practice ahead of the tests, these practice workbooks are filled with Test Papers which will help to build confidence and hopefully ease stress in the 11+ selection tests.
Included in the books:
• Four complete test papers
• Invaluable practice for the 11+ tests (GL Assessment)
• Notes and information for parents
• Explanations for all answers to improve understanding
• The opportunity to download additional multiple-choice answer grids from the Letts web site free of charge, so that you can reuse the papers as often as you need!
So how to enter to win that fab £65 bundle of 11+ workbooks? Why just use the magickery below! First question is compulsory, then there’s the usual extras for showing some love on the interwebs if you feel so inclined.
The closing date for this competition is, of course, midnight tonight the 10th April 2016; only entries received on or before that date and time can be included. The winner will be the first randomly chosen entry. Good luck!