Biking is all the rage at the moment, getting out and about is good for you and of course it’s fun too. But, what do you go for, off road, or tarmack? The choice could be costly. But what if you can have the best of both worlds, well of course you can with a hybrid bike.
The new Sub Cross 40 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation.
Built around a 6061 alloy frame the Sub Cross 40 features a Zoom 187 D suspension fork which offers 63mm of travel, taking the sting out of most roads and country paths with ease. The Syncros X-20 Disc rims and Formula DC-19 hubs provide a lightweight and durable wheelset that comes wrapped in Impac SmartPac 700x42C tyres for performance and comfort no matter what terrain you choose to ride on, and the Tektro SCH-F17 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power no matter what conditions you are riding in.
Completing this great bike is a Syncros finishing kit that includes handlebar, stem and seat post.
- Frame: SUB Cross Alloy 6061 / Sub Cross Men/Lady geometry / External cable routing / SCOTT urban kit ready
- Fork: Zoom 187 D / 63mm travel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M370 / 24 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY710 / 34.9mm
- Brakes: Tektro SCH-F17 / Hydr. Disc / 160F/160R Rotor
- Wheels: Syncros X-20 Disc / 32H / black
- Tyres: Impac SmartPac / 700x42C / 50 TPI
This is the bike he’s been looking for, now you can treat him this Christmas and get him out of the house! The Scott Sub Cross 40 Mens Hybrid Bike – 2018 £399 a great price from Tweeks Cycles.