Winter is ffhinally here, and so far relatively mild yes. But remember last year with the beast frommthe east, brrrrr. makes me shivver just thinking about it. So time now to get ahead of the weather and prepare to wrap up warm. This little beauty from Regatta is one for the fellas, and we think is a stand out option!
So chaps, here is all the technical info you will be needing then!
Insulated winter parka that protects from the elements with ISOTEX 5,000 performance fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable Isotex 5000 peached polyester fabric
- Breathability rating 5,000/m2/24hrs
- Taped seams
- Durable water repellent finish
- Thermo-Guard insulation
- Polyester taffeta lining with strategic quilt to back panel and hood
- Printed checked lining
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Grown on hood with adjuster and removable faux fur trim
- 2 way centre front zip
- Zipped pocket to sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs
- Internal stormcuffs
- 2 handwarmer pockets to chest
- Adjustable shockcord waist
- 2 lower patch pockets with handwarmer pockets behind
Sizes from smal to 5XL
There you go then, see, perfect to protect you from another beast from wherever it comes from! This fabulous Regatta Salinger Waterproof Insulated Jacket Mustard Seed from Hawkshead is a must at just £120 – Sure to keep you toasty and dry!