Family Holidays with a Twist – The Child-Friendly African Safari
Of all the holidays I wish to take my children on – this would be it. An African Safari.
But they’re not really for the children are they?
Not according to Africa Exclusive, who run the brilliant Family Safari site, and have been arranging African Safari’s for families for twenty years. These are the best family safaris it is possible to buy – each one is specially designed to suit each family’s interests and preferences, and will include the following:
• It will be individually designed by an expert who has wide personal experience of Africa
• Your own private guide at each safari lodge or camp
• Small remote luxurious lodges and camps on private reserves
• Fly between safari lodges (no long dusty road journeys)
• A wide choice of superb beach stays to combine with your safari
• Kept away from crowds and minibuses
These safaris are for families with children aged 5 to teenage, just take a look at the Family safari’s page for Younger families and see what takes your fancy – we can’t imagine anything better than a stay at Tortilis Camp.