We’ve spotted a Family & Friends Railcard Discount Code to get you £10 off the already-bargainous Family & Friends Railcard – and if you even only very occasionally use the train, the F&F Railcard is totally worth having in your wallet.
We all know train travel isn’t the cheapest – but a Family & Friends Railcard can really save a whacking great THIRD off your travel price. Head over to the website and enter the code HALFTERM10 before 11.59pm on Sun 22 Feb, you can get an annual railcard for £20. That’s a whopping £10 off.
We don’t use the train often – but I guarantee we will at least once a year. And take a look at this…
That’s the EXACT same journey – same train, same day, same time.
My family of six with a return travelcard to London (and now that the eldest has turned 16, he counts as an adult). It normally costs us almost £240. Shocker.
But by using that £20 Family & Friends Railcard, I make over £100 saving. Every. Single. Time!
With it, adults get 1/3 off most off-peak rail fares and children 60% off. That’s HUGE.
Family & Friends Railcard key terms and conditions
- Valid for up to four adults when travelling together with up to four children aged 5-15 (at least one adult and one child must be travelling).
- Not available on tickets for morning peak period services Monday-Friday.
- Two adults can be named on the card and one of the people named must be travelling
- You don’t need to be related
- Tickets must be bought in advance of boarding the train and the Railcard must be shown
For the full terms, see Family & Friends Railcard.
Even at £30 the card makes absolute sense. Drop it down to £20 and it’s an absolute no-brainer. Head NOW to the Family & Friends Railcard site, and snag one quick. Remember the code is HALFTERM10 and it’s only valid until midnight Sunday 22nd February.