Have your kids left their GCSE to the last minute? (I know, I know, rhetorical question. Of course they have. They all do. I know I did…)
Then this book is just what they need.
This little book of beauty breaks down the whole GCSE Maths Foundation course into one week’s worth of revision!
No need for major shouting matches as you prise them away from Snapchat to face a maths book or two – just don’t let them feel your panic. Simply place this neatly on their desk and wait for the thanks to flow forth; it really does mean what it says. The book will ensure they will revise and prepare for the GCSE Maths Foundation tier exam in just one week using an effective and manageable guide.
• A revision planner that breaks all the essential topics down into a manageable 7-day programme
• Concise explanations ensure topics can easily be covered in no more than 45 minutes
• Summary boxes provide a final recap of the key points
• Quick test questions to check recall and understanding
• GCSE-style questions for foundation Maths exam preparation
With a definitive day by day timed session plan they’ll stop floundering and simply cover all the essentials they will need in the exam.
It’s available from all good bookshops, of course – you can get the GCSE Maths Foundation In a Week from Amazon here for £5.75 (BARGAIN for such a gem!) and it’s on Prime too.
Exam board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE Maths
First teaching: September 2015 First exams: June 2017