Trade in any iPhone and get the new Galaxy S8 or S8+ for just £533 and £666 respectively, spread across 24 monthly payments. That’s just £19.99 a month (24 month term with 0% APR).
The conditions? The traded-in iPhone
- Must be able to power up
- Must be an iPhone 4 or newer
- Must not be a blacklisted device (not registered as lost, stolen, barred or blocked on the national GSMA database)
So no nobbling a kid in the street to get yourself an iPhone to trade, ‘mkay? ;)
The offer is available until to 8th October, and is perfect for anyone looking to upgrade their teens’ smartphone (or their own – come on, why do the the teens always get the swish kit?)
Launched earlier this year, the Samsung Galaxy S8 is the phone every teen yearns for. Well, it is in this house at least. here’s the lowdown on the new schwizz that makes it so *NEEE-E-EDED*…
- Infinity Display: A uniform design and edge-to-edge screen results is a truly immersive viewing experience without distractions, making multi-tasking more convenient. The Galaxy S8’s compact design enables comfortable one-handed operation and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on both the front and back provides both durability and a high-quality finish.
- Premium Camera: The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are equipped with an advanced 8MP F1.7 Smart autofocus front camera and 12MP F1.7 Dual Pixel rear camera for the best low-light, zoom and anti-blur photos with enhanced image processing.
- Global Standard in Mobile Security: The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are built on Samsung Knox, a defense-grade security platform. In addition, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ will offer a wide selection of biometric technologies including a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner and facial recognition, so users can select a secure biometric authentication method that works best for them.
- Galaxy Foundation: The Galaxy S8 and S8+ also come with the Galaxy features which frankly I’d not thought about, but which my teens have demonstrated are really important; water and dust resistance, MicroSD support up to 256GB, an always-on display and fast and wireless charging capabilities
- Samsung Pay: the digital wallet which my oldest waxes lyrical about all. the. time.
Find out more about the offer at: https://shop.samsung.com/uk/samsung-switch/